Action Moving provides comprehensive moving services for both residential and commercial as well as local and long distance moves. We have put together packing information to facilitate you in your move.
Action Moving's Professional Packing Service provides convenience, safety, ease, and the free time you need to handle the other details of your relocation. You can save yourself a lot of time and effort at your destination by organizing and planning ahead of time. Below are some simple and basic steps to follow:
- Go through the items you have been meaning to throw out and throw them away!
- Items that should not be packed and placed in the van are your case, furs, jewelry, sensitive documents, and other valuables.
- Consider the items you want to pack all together. If you already have an idea of the layout in your new location, then organize your belongings so that the boxes can be labeled accordingly. You can also label the cartons by room for ease and convenience.
- Make certain to dispose of any hazardous items such as cleaners, paint, solvent, aerosol cans, and ammunition. These items are not able to be moved by Action Moving.
Your professional packer here at Action Moving is fully trained to provide you with the assistance you need to maximize your packing efforts. There may be quite a few items that you may want to pack yourself and we can offer the materials you need and the expertise to use them.
Below is a list of the materials you can utilize to safeguard and protect your items:
- Book carton (1.5 cu. ft.)
- Medium carton (3 cu. ft.)
- Large cartons (4.5 to 6.5 cu. ft.)
- Dish pack
- Upright carton
- Picture and mirror cartons
- Mattress cartons
- Packing paper
- Flat screen TV carton
You can make use of Action's professional materials if you decide to do some of your own packing. We will arrange for you to have access to all the materials you need. However if your are using your own cartons to pack, please make certain that they have tops that are well secured. We can also provide complete packing services for your peace of mind and relaxation.